We have begun the process of consolidating information. All information regarding Maine Gladiators Hockey League will be updated on the this web site. We will continue to offer Tier 2 & Tier 3 (Travel) and Tier 4 (House) programs.
As the summer goes on we will continue to update the membership using the web site and posting all new information as soon as its available.
Hockey Season is a few months away!
Maine Gladiators are offering an inexpensive opportunity to prepare for the upcoming hockey season. Summer Coed Hockey Camp!
• 4 Day camp from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Location: Norway Savings Bank Arena
• Staff: Timothy Holden and leading counselors and trainers including former professionals, college coaches….
• Daily Schedule: Rotating schedule of 2 One hour and 15 minutes ice sessions and Dry land training (Hockey equipment and comfortable workout clothes needed)
• 45 players in each division: squirt, peewee and bantam levels.
• Cost: $75.00 player
• Dates 8/11-8/14 Monday thru Thursday
• Who is eligible for this opportunity? Hockey Players who are playing for Gladiators Tier 2 & 3 for 2104-15 season. Twin City Titans Tier 4 players who were registered for the 2013-14 season and planning on returning. New players who plan on playing for Gladiators tier 4 for 2014-15 are also eligible but will need to register with the Gladiators and provide a release from their current organization.
• Players will need to bring their own snacks, drinks and lunches. (The cafe at NSB will be opened with healthy choices for lunch to purchase during the week of hockey camp.)
• Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. You must fill out the USA Hockey Consent to Treat form, attach to check or money order payable to the Maine Gladiators send to: Dan D'Auteuil PO Box 7265, Lewiston, Maine 04242-0891. Any questions email email@example.com.
Gladiator Coed U14-(Bantams) U12 (Peewees) -U10 to 8 ( Squirts or 8 years old by 7/31/14) Players registered for the 2014-15 or Titans registered 2013-14 season and plan on returning are eligible for this opportunity.
What: Three separate 6 sixty minute sessions separated by age groups.
Who: Eric Chadbourne will be providing training. He's background:
Bachelors degree in Movement and Sport Science/ Sports Medicine (University of LaVerne, CA) and one year of graduate work in Strength and Conditioning (Springfield College, MA) Previously worked as an Athletic Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Coach at the professional, collegiate, and high school levels.
Florida Marlins, Anaheim Angels, Marist College, College of the Holy Cross,
University of New England, Maine General - Cony, Winthrop, Monmouth Academy.
Cost: Max 40 players per group. $4 per session or $20 in advance
Date: Starting Monday July 21 and total of 6 consecutive Mondays
Time: 5:30 U10, 6:30 U12 and 7:30 U14.
Location: St Dominic’s Academy Athletic Fields, Auburn, Maine
Rain or Shine!
How to Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/18/14 and indicate your child’s name, division and your email address. Once confirmed you will be able to pay with check or cash at the first session. $20 in advance will reserve your spot for all 6 sessions.
Tier IV Midget tryouts will be held on August 5, 2014 at the Norway Savings Bank Arena in Auburn, Maine.
Early assessment discounted fee will be $400 if received prior to August 18th. Regular assessment fee is $440 which must be paid in full prior to first skate. Season runs from end of August to mid-November.
The tryout fee will be non-refundable: $30 at door and $20 pre-registration.
Try Out Schedule:
U18 (18 yrs old & under): 6:00 - 7:00pm
U16 (16 yrs old & under): 7:10 - 8:10pm
Players trying out must be USA Hockey Registered and must show proof before going on the ice. Register with USA Hockey by going to USAHockey.com. Print out confirmation number and bring with you.
Players trying out must show proof of age. Please bring license or copy of birth certificate with you to tryouts.
Players trying out need to fill out a Midget Application. Find player application by clicking on link below. Email to the Tier IV Midget Director at email@example.com.
We are looking for Tier IV Midget coaches for the upcoming season. Midget coaches have to be certified Level 1 and have completed the Midget module by Sept.30, 2014. If you are interested, please click on the link below to fill out a Coach Application. Email to Administrative Assistant, Stephanie Cote at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All players who have committed to a 2014-15 Tier 2 or 3 team must have a signed commitment letter completed. Please find the appropriate form to the left hand side of the website labeled Documents.